Wednesday, January 28, 2009






Lily had a great birthday Friday. I let her sleep in because it was her birthday, knowing how much my girl LOVES her beauty sleep. After Lily woke up and got ready Mimi came over and we all headed out for the day. We went to eat at Panera Bread for lunch, because that's Lily's favorite restuarant! She loves the French Onion soup in a bread bowl there. It's funny, she has very adult taste. She could care less for McDonald's, but don't come between her and her "Anera." Afterwards we went next door to Marble Slab for her potty treat. Mimi treated her to a big sprinkle ice cream cone with Strawberry ice cream, her favorite also. She was so excited! When we finished up there we headed to West Town mall, so I could try to find the Queen Maleficent doll Lilliput wanted for her birthday. I was afraid I might not find one there, but score! I found one on sale for 50 percent off, $7.99!!! So I got her the doll and then we went to the play area with the kids. Boy, they LOVE going to the play area. Rowan's gotten really into it,and he gets around pretty well in there now. He played with some older boys and figured out how to climb up the slide all by himself and slide down. I love the play area because they love it, but I'm a big germaphobe! The whole time I sit and figure out when we'll be in the clear from getting sick from being in there. I didn't used to be like that until I had Lily, and got the stomach virus for the first time after becoming a mom. Boy, few things cause such chills down my spine as the thought of a stomach virus raging through the household. Ughh...  Anyways, back to the birthday, Lily was beside herself when she walked over to Libby Lou's and discovered them completely empty and closed. She teared up and said "it's ruined!" I decided to divert her attention by pulling out her coupon for Build a Bear. She decided to spend the money she had been saving on building her first Build a Bear. It's such a cute bear. She decided to put her in all Hello Kitty wear and she HAD to have big girl panties just like her. Lil's favorite part of building the bear was washing her in the tub there. She must have went back 5 times to wash her. She was so proud to pay her own money on the bear too. She made sure she was the one who handed the girl her money. She was so proud walking out with her new bear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment