Mamaw Prizey brought over the kids Christmas presents from the that side of the family's gathering we missed this year. They got some great gifts. Lily got a digital camera, some clothes, a Barbie Mariposa laptop, dress up clothes, and books. Rowan got a lot of clothes, Little People airplane, and a teddy bear. They loved all their presents! Thank you to everyone who sent them something! They always love Mamaw Prizey's visits because she always brings them prizes. That's how she got her name, Lily just started calling her that one day. I love to get to see Mamaw too. One of my resolutions this year was to go to see her more often. So far this year it just hasn't worked out because everyone kept getting sick and I don't want to get her sick on top of the headaches she gets. Anyhoo, Mamaw gave us a pressure cooker for Christmas. I'm really excited to try and cook some pinto beans in it soon. She said they only take about 30 minutes to cook in the pressure cooker, which is a lot better than ALL day. Last time I tried to cook some they sprouted while I was presoaking the night before, and I had to throw them out. So I really can't wait to use it! Aunt Angie also stopped by during her lunch break to bring Lillipute her birthday present. She got her the CUTEST little chinese pajamas. I put them on her for bed tonight. After everyone left Lily put on her dress up clothes and danced for awhile in the hallway. She said she was doing ballet.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Mamaw Prizey brought over the kids Christmas presents from the that side of the family's gathering we missed this year. They got some great gifts. Lily got a digital camera, some clothes, a Barbie Mariposa laptop, dress up clothes, and books. Rowan got a lot of clothes, Little People airplane, and a teddy bear. They loved all their presents! Thank you to everyone who sent them something! They always love Mamaw Prizey's visits because she always brings them prizes. That's how she got her name, Lily just started calling her that one day. I love to get to see Mamaw too. One of my resolutions this year was to go to see her more often. So far this year it just hasn't worked out because everyone kept getting sick and I don't want to get her sick on top of the headaches she gets. Anyhoo, Mamaw gave us a pressure cooker for Christmas. I'm really excited to try and cook some pinto beans in it soon. She said they only take about 30 minutes to cook in the pressure cooker, which is a lot better than ALL day. Last time I tried to cook some they sprouted while I was presoaking the night before, and I had to throw them out. So I really can't wait to use it! Aunt Angie also stopped by during her lunch break to bring Lillipute her birthday present. She got her the CUTEST little chinese pajamas. I put them on her for bed tonight. After everyone left Lily put on her dress up clothes and danced for awhile in the hallway. She said she was doing ballet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment